Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded
At the moment, I am working on Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded,
the highly anticipated remake of 3D Realms' shooter classic from 1996.
Officially approved by both 3D Realms and Gearbox,
Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded brings the action and interactivity
from Duke Nukem 3D to a stunning new level.
Role: I am a Producer and Level Designer on the project.
My tasks as a Producer include:
I originally started as a Level Designer, but around April 2011
I took on a producer role for the game. I still support the
Level Design departement, but my tasks are now spread
out across a much wider range.
- Supporting the project lead in team management and milestone creation
- Creating tasks for other team members
- Making sure that milestone goals and schedules are met
- Ensuring that all game content meets the project's quality expectations
- Writing and maintaining various documentations
My Level Design tasks include:
- Creating level layouts
- Writing and maintaing Level Design Documentations
- Communicating level gameplay ideas to other team members
- Prototyping, building and scripting levels
- Developer: Interceptor Entertainment
- Supported by and under license from Gearbox Software
- Team Size: 40+
- In development since October 2010
- Stand-alone game
- Created with the Unreal Engine 3 (UDK)
- 3-Episode Singleplayer and Multiplayer
- Next Generation recreations of Duke Nukem 3D's levels, including fan favourites like Hollywood Holocaust
- Brand-new puzzles and gameplay events
Website: Official Website
For more information, please write to my team address.
Please don't ask for exclusive screenshots or related material.
Inspired by old science-fiction B movies, TrashTris is
a humorous single player game that combines thrilling
2D puzzle-action with a tongue-in-cheek trash film setting.
Role: I worked as Project Lead and Game Designer.
I was responsible for leading all meetings, milestone
presentations, writing development plans, creating
schedules, checking tasks against schedule and
maintaining communication between all team members.
I also wrote the game design document, created and wrote
the storyline and designed the in-game newspapers.
- Team Size: 4
- 4 Month Production
- Created in BlitzBasic
- 2 Modes: Story Mode and Arcade Mode
- Story told through newspapers between the levels
- Five locations: NASA Base, New York, Las Vegas, Nevada, Space
Download: TrashTris-Setup.exe (26 MB)
Documentation: Game Design Document